Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Celebrating St. Nicholas


Happy Feast of St. Nicholas!   

Our family enjoyed a delicious brunch this morning, complete with our annual Candy Cane Coffee Cake, Oranges and St. Nicholas Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Mini-Marshmallows, plus Chocolate St. Nicholas Treats and St. Nicholas Coins for all the children.   I'll post about our celebration later, since I need to head to town for my 36 week OB check-up this afternoon... However, in the meantime, I thought I'd add a linky here for whoever would like to share pictures from their own St. Nicholas Day Celebrations!


St. Nicholas of Myra, 
Pray for us!   
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to have a linky! How fun and thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a linky. It makes it easy to check out how other families celebrate. Mine is pretty simple but I'll share anyway. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful table! Thank you for the linky! I'm linked up at #10, A Slice of Smith Life, and came over via Tiffany's post :) I'll be sure to link back to this linky on my St. Nick post to share with others and for my own reference in the future! :)
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing how everyone celebrates this feast day! Such fun and creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete